RDF Redlawada school 8th class students went for a field trip to check the changes in the soil. They along with their Science teacher visited selected places like Agricultural land and garden. They dig the soil layer wise to find out the biological, physical and chemical properties. The students noted the existence of fungi, fertility, fossils, insects and earthworms. The students examined the changes in soil in different places. They have noticed that in many places living things are destroyed in the humus due the excessive pollution, usage of harmful pesticides and heavy chemical fertilizers in the crops. The students learnt that by using the natural pesticides and Bio-fertilizers that strengthens the soil resulting in good and healthy crops. Through this field trip the students learnt and suggested the farmers to save the earth’s natural soil by using only Bio-fertilizers and natural pesticides and protect earth and Bio-diversity.
Search RDF for:
- Encouraging Sports Dreams rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/enc… https://t.co/qwo40eMooK 13 hours ago
- Encouraging Sports Dreams rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/enc… https://t.co/yOgyk3wl3j 13 hours ago
- Self Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/sel… https://t.co/GMZsrUpNgt 1 week ago
- Self Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/sel… https://t.co/QvTPgUeJue 1 week ago
- The Right Values rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/03/the… https://t.co/f1qdLDnytI 2 weeks ago