India is the land of Festivals & Traditions. As a part of protecting our festivals, culture and tradition, RDF Kalleda School held nine days local festival of Boddemma. All maidens visit ant hill and dig the hill and make clay idol of Goddess Boddemma with five steps and decorate it with flowers, turmeric, areca nut, wicks etc., As per tradition each step reflects offspring. During the festival all maidens dress up in traditional dresses and sing songs. On the last day the idol is immersed in village tank with huge procession. The common belief is that if Boddemma is worshipped, the Earth Goddess will be pleased to yield good crops and health and also get good husbands to maidens.
Search RDF for:
- Encouraging Sports Dreams rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/enc… https://t.co/qwo40eMooK 13 hours ago
- Encouraging Sports Dreams rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/enc… https://t.co/yOgyk3wl3j 13 hours ago
- Self Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/sel… https://t.co/GMZsrUpNgt 1 week ago
- Self Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/sel… https://t.co/QvTPgUeJue 1 week ago
- The Right Values rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/03/the… https://t.co/f1qdLDnytI 2 weeks ago