RDF Kalleda School students motivated villagers about awareness on seasonal diseases. High School students went to the Primary Health Centre in Parvathagiri and gathered information on seasonal diseases and prevention from P.H.C doctors. Then the students conducted a meeting in school and discussed their experiences with the doctors. Thereafter, the students conducted a rally to make villagers aware about seasonal diseases. Together, they cleaned streets and dirty areas – an effort appreciated by the community.
Search RDF for:
- Career Guidance rdfblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/car… https://t.co/gS8KRge0Ck 5 days ago
- Career Guidance rdfblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/car… https://t.co/lZovCZbqc3 5 days ago
- Schools of Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/sch… https://t.co/ejAs9HkG9U 1 week ago
- Schools of Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/sch… https://t.co/NGkl8PNUYI 1 week ago
- Teaching Tech Skills rdfblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/tea… https://t.co/UNV2JDq8mI 2 weeks ago