RDF Kalleda School students motivated villagers about awareness on seasonal diseases. High School students went to the Primary Health Centre in Parvathagiri and gathered information on seasonal diseases and prevention from P.H.C doctors. Then the students conducted a meeting in school and discussed their experiences with the doctors. Thereafter, the students conducted a rally to make villagers aware about seasonal diseases. Together, they cleaned streets and dirty areas – an effort appreciated by the community.
Search RDF for:
- Encouraging Sports Dreams rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/enc… https://t.co/qwo40eMooK 13 hours ago
- Encouraging Sports Dreams rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/enc… https://t.co/yOgyk3wl3j 13 hours ago
- Self Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/sel… https://t.co/GMZsrUpNgt 1 week ago
- Self Care rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/10/sel… https://t.co/QvTPgUeJue 1 week ago
- The Right Values rdfblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/03/the… https://t.co/f1qdLDnytI 2 weeks ago