RDF Kalleda School students motivated villagers about awareness on seasonal diseases. High School students went to the Primary Health Centre in Parvathagiri and gathered information on seasonal diseases and prevention from P.H.C doctors. Then the students conducted a meeting in school and discussed their experiences with the doctors. Thereafter, the students conducted a rally to make villagers aware about seasonal diseases. Together, they cleaned streets and dirty areas – an effort appreciated by the community.
Search RDF for:
- Leading her Future rdfblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/28/lea… https://t.co/mynTs9TMbP 5 days ago
- Leading her Future rdfblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/28/lea… https://t.co/xcqN7oOOYF 5 days ago
- Empowered Self Governance rdfblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/emp… https://t.co/et8anz9V59 1 week ago
- Empowered Self Governance rdfblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/emp… https://t.co/iFQagXNZwd 1 week ago
- Championing Sports and Girl Power! rdfblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/18/cha… https://t.co/Yx2rH0qSrB 2 weeks ago