RDF Kalleda School students motivated villagers about awareness on seasonal diseases. High School students went to the Primary Health Centre in Parvathagiri and gathered information on seasonal diseases and prevention from P.H.C doctors. Then the students conducted a meeting in school and discussed their experiences with the doctors. Thereafter, the students conducted a rally to make villagers aware about seasonal diseases. Together, they cleaned streets and dirty areas – an effort appreciated by the community.
Search RDF for
- Writing Her Way to the Future rdfblog.wordpress.com/2021/11/24/wri… 4 days ago
- Helping a Child through Compassion rdfblog.wordpress.com/2021/11/21/hel… 1 week ago
- Correcting a Unique Idea’s Flawed Approach rdfblog.wordpress.com/2021/11/17/cor… 1 week ago
- Prashanth, in the Arc Lights! rdfblog.wordpress.com/2021/11/10/pra… 2 weeks ago
- Learning Life Skills during the Pandemic rdfblog.wordpress.com/2021/11/06/lea… 3 weeks ago